Jaque,

I’ve seen this when building standalones with stacks that are using library
stacks, and the same library stackflles are included in the standalone build.
Apparently the included stacks are opened during the build process, thus
colliding with the library stacks already in memory. If this is the problem, I
suppose a workaround would be to stop using the library stacks before running
the build process.

Hope this helps.

Devin

> On May 6, 2020, at 6:07 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> When building a standalone (for mobile in this case) I'm getting repeated
> messages about stacks already being in memory and asking me what to do with
> them. Since I have a lot of included stacks I need to make a decision a dozen
> times. This is different from all the "open*" messages, so that workaround
> won't help.
>
> It doesn't happen when I use the Test button to install directly to my phone.
> I think this is new behavior. Bug?
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jac...@hyperactivesw.com

Devin Asay