On 5/19/2020 6:46 PM, Phil Davis via use-livecode wrote:
You're almost there Paul!

On 5/19/20 2:18 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
I have a set of custom properties in stack "X", a lot of which begin with "options_<somename>"

So I assume these are members of a customPropertySet, whose name I'll call "myOptions".

Actually, the custom properties were NOT part of a customPropertySet, but were custom properties in the DEFAULT property set AND I apparently either never knew or had forgotten that you can not use array notation to set custom properties in the default property set since the default property set has no name. I could put theĀ  customer properties array in an array variable and get the values that way, but to set them I had to construct a DO command. They all really should be moved to a custom property set (called "options" for example), but I don't have the time to change that much code.