AS far as i know this profile lasts for 6 days for development.

Then you have to renew it in Xcode.

Op 22-5-2020 om 12:47 schreef Graham Samuel via use-livecode:
Panos - thanks for asking

Yes it is - an iPhone XS which has been my key test device for weeks. Should I
try it on the very latest version of LC? I had a download glitch last night so
didn’t install it (the joys of rural broadband).

Graham

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 May 2020, at 11:00, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode