Hi,

I was trying to get LiveCode server up and running under MAMP in macOS Catalina
and if anyone is interested. This is what I did to get it running.

1. Download and unpack LiveCode Server
2. Move livecode-server, drivers folder and externals folder into the cgi-bin
folder in MAMP. ( /Applications/MAMP/cgi-bin if you have a standard
installation )
3. Open up /Applications/MAMP/conf/apache/httpd.conf
4. Find the <Directory “/Path/To/Your/Server/Root”> section and just before the
</Directory> you add:
AddHandler livecode-script .lc
Action livecode-script /livecode-cgi/livecode-server

Added