On 6/4/20 2:22 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
So far I've had two complaints from Android users that scrolling fields in our app are jittering when scrolled. Every field that needs to scroll is set up identically:

Field expanded to full formattedheight
Enclosing (shorter) group is unadorned
Group is set to scrolling layermode
AcceleratedRendering is set to true (on launch, and remains unchanged
throughout)

But when I check the "effective layermode" I get "static". Why?

Update: that was in IDE and acceleratedRendering wasn't turned on there. However, it is set to true on mobile and that's where the jitter happens.

Anything else I can do about that?