On 7/22/11 7:49 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
Jacque-

Friday, July 22, 2011, 2:26:00 PM, you wrote:

You can set the destroystack property for newly-created stacks in the
Files and Memory section of prefs.

Unless you create stacks by script, in which case the destroyStack
preference is ignored... sad but true...

For real? But...I do that all the time. I guess I never actually checked on it, but I don't remember the files hanging around in memory either. Is that some new glitch? Does it also happen in standalones? (I wonder how you'd check that in a standalone.)