Added info:
I’ve tried putting the files in “cache”, in the “Documents” folder directly,
and using
> put URL ("file:"&tFile)
to store the data. Didn’t change anything.
I also looked at the lesson on reading and writing livecode files. Nothing
helps.

I’m using Livecode Business 9.6.0 on a Mac running 10.15.5

This is the last hurdle I have before am finished with this project. Any
suggestions would be mucho appreciated.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero