D'oh! My bad, I'd meant to not take up list space with this.

But we all love Malte, and maybe he won't mind taking a moment to let us know what he's working on lately.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems

Colin wrote:
We’re all curious!

On Jun 29, 2020, at 9:26 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at
lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On the use-livecode list you wrote:
> Hey Alex,
>
> Public Domain it is. I’ve set it free couple. of years back, as I am
> essentially no longer writing code. :-) Still following LiveCodes
> progress with interest though.  :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

If you're no coding, what are you up to these days?