Hi Willian,

We currently have four Centos 7/8 Servers running LiveCode Server.
They work like a charm.

I'm pretty busy, but I'll create a brief tutorial next week.
I'll let you know when I'm finished.

Best,
Hery

On 7/15/20 2:53 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode wrote:
Hery:
I know that I would appreciate this. I have been at the periphery of deciding
to mess with the livecode server, and a good tutorial that is up to date would
be very helpful. My server is on Centos 7, and I would probably debug locally
on my Apple using MAMP, though. But, before I invest any time on it, I would
want to make sure I could get it working on my LiquidWeb (CentOS) server.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org

On Jul 14, 2020, at 9:03 AM, Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode