J. Landman Gay wrote:

> It's possible. For a LiveCode field, note that the font has to have
> a font variant for each style. Some time ago LC stopped supporting
> artificially altered font styles. The native system font on each
> mobile OS supports all styles.
>
> Or do you mean something else?

I probably should have specified: I was hoping there might be at least something in the works to bring the scripted mobile-native editable field up to par with other apps that allow styles to be applied to text the user writes.

I would expect to build the UI to set style attributes as we do on the desktop, if it were possible.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems