On 7/20/20 7:43 AM, Terence Heaford via use-livecode wrote:
This does not appear to work:

set the hScrollbar of widget  “myBrowser" to false

The scrollbar becomes visible when you drag resize a window.

I was expecting there to ne no scrollbar at all.

Also the checkboxes in the properties section (horizontal and vertical) do not
work. They are always set to true.

Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?

Confirmed. It seems to depend on the web site/content. If I use http://www.google.com then the vertical scrollbar is hidden because the size of my widget is tall enough. If I use the URL of my own web site, both scrollbars appear no matter how I set their visibility, and the checkboxes re-enable themselves if I uncheck them.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature.