Hello,

I have an application I'm compiling for Android and iOS.
For Android, I have to integrate compressed files, not for IOS (iOS
applications can be larger in size)
I use the savingMobileStandalone function to indicate to integrate either
compressed or uncompressed files:

switch
         case the cRevStandaloneSettings["iOs"] of this stack is true and
"datas.zip" is among the lines of the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this
stack
        get the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
        put cr & "datas.txt" after it
        if lineoffset("datas.zip", it) > 0 then delete line
lineoffset("datas.zip", it) of it
        set the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack to it
break
         case the cRevStandaloneSettings["iOs"] of this stack is true and
"datas.txt" is not among the lines of the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of
this stack
        get the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
        put cr & "datas.txt" after it
        set the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack to it
break

….

cRevStandaloneSettings[« iOs"] is true, the application gets the uncompressed
version.
But no. I need to recompile (without change anything) and it’s work.

How avoid that ?

(I just noticed that I send a « zipped » version of my app to the appstore,
that have been accepted (but she doesn’t work because of the zipped files).

Thanks !