A month ago I was asking the question below. Circumstances stopped my
development work until very recently, then I picked this up again. Just in case
anyone meets the same issue I can confirm there was an answer, given by Apple
Support. They said:

> I have investigated the issue and I can see that you have not agreed to the
> latest version of the Program License Agreement.

Yes, that was it! Not at all mentioned in the app itself, but not having agreed
(to something I hadn’t noticed in my IN box) stopped the program working. You
would have thought an error message might have come up, but no.

Graham