Maybe check the result after your 'put URL... into URL ...' statement. That might give you a hint about the problem.

Phil Davis

On 9/6/20 2:31 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
Looks like that does not  work

on mouseUp
    local tImageName, tDestinationPath,tHolder
    set the itemdelimiter to "/"
    put (item -2 to -1  of the filename of img "slideImage") into tImageName
put "_ForWebSite/" into tDestinationPath
    put tDestinationPath & tImageName into tHolder
    -- put URL("binfile:" & the filename of img "slideImage"  ) into URL("binfile:"
& tDestinationPath & tImageName)
    put the filename of img "slideImage" into URL("binfile:" & tDestinationPath
& tImageName)

end mouseUp

On 9/6/20, 8:08 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Brian Milby via use-livecode"