Hello Matthias,

Thank you very much for testing. Hmm that's interesting. I forgot to
mention that the affected iPhones 8+ are running iOS 14.

The simulator we tested was running iOS 13.3. I am wondering if this is an
iOS 14 issue.

We are working on adding support for building with Xcode 12 / iOS 14 SDK,
so once this is ready, I'll test on the iOS 14 simulator.

In the meantime, if anyone has an iPhone 6+/7+/8+ running iOS < 14 and
would like to check what "the screenrect" returns, it would be great :)

Kind regards,
Panos