Hi Alex,

Thanks for your continued interest in my little project. I have succeeded in
implementing a multiple polygon approach, but it ain’t elegant as they say!

I seem to recall that I learned a lot from your GraphMaker some time ago, but
as I try to review your latest on your website, I run into repeated errors
about “can’t find handler gmSetCustomMarker”. I can’t seem to make any headway
to resolve this. Am I supposed to do something with the “Library”? I could not
find instructions anywhere.

Meanwhile, I should explain further that I am trying to expand on a stack that
I built 2 or 3 years ago called CoupDeGraph which you can find in the Example
Stacks of LiveCode. Put simply, I am currently trying to expand on CoupDeGraph
to be able to handle double-valued equations.

Again, thanks for your help

Roger