I vaguely remember long time, many moons, this came up. The upshot of the
conversation is that because the message box is a stack file in it’s own right,
certain features would only work this way, or it would interfere with other
things if it didn’t work this way. I dunno, it was all all so hazy back then,
what with having to watch for dinosaurs and large predators with teeth like
swords.

Bob S