A couple of more general questions about mobile sensor functions in LC.

1. The dictionary seems to offer messages only from those sensors which are
associated with native sensors in the device such as an accelerometer. Suppose
I have an external sensor, for example a heart monitor connected via Bluetooth
- how do I access that?

2. If a script processes sensor input by responding to messages from the sensor
as they come in (as for example it does with locationChanged messages
associated with GPS), what happens when the processing time for the sensor
message exceeds the time between sensor inputs? Is it necessary for the script
to detect that an instance of the message is already running, or does LC itself
inhibit this recursion-like behaviour? Up to now I have kind of dealt with this
by limiting the processing of locationChanged messages via a timer, but this is
not a general solution. Can anyone explain what happens - I think the answer
lies in the message queue, which I don’t fully understand.

Graham