Back in the MetaCard days, I was told that problems like this were often caused by the printer driver. If there's an update, I'd install it.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On December 4, 2020 10:42:50 AM "Sean Cole \(Pi\) via use-livecode" <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Alas, I am still getting the same results with both duplicated and brand
new fields. Even in a whole new stack. I'm not getting very far with this.
What is making the text get so screwed up? Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks again, Richard.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 06:42, Pi Digital via use-livecode <