On 12/13/20 1:46 AM, Neville Smythe via use-livecode wrote:

[I had just recovered strength  from fighting the gratuitously different syntax
that Windows uses in its implementation of cURL to hit this problem]

I don't have an answer to the decryption problem (sorry), but...

I use (and have for some years now) httpie rather than curl.
Free, open source, much cleaner syntax, just better all around.
When you get tired of fighting with curl or wget, check it out.

https://httpie.io/

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com