Well, I am running LC 9.6.1 on Xubuntu (Ubuntu with XFCE) 20.10 without a backward glance: Rocks!

Richmond.

On 13.12.20 19:40, Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode wrote:
Hi all,

I just heard the news that RedHat is going to be dropping support for
CentOS. With my recent issues with PDF Printing in CentOS, I was already
looking to perhaps try out CentOS8 or another Dist. but now we have this
news I'm thinking of going to Ubuntu.

The release notes for LC says it supports Ubuntu 16.04, which is cool. But
I notice my server host says they have 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 and 20.10. Is
anyone out there running LC on one of these later builds of Ubuntu? I'd
like to hear your thoughts. Or maybe I should be looking at Fedora.

All the very best

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *