Hi all,

we could finally solve the problem by copying the revsecurity.dll from
LC 9 to the LC 5.x runtime folder! 8-)

I really had no idea that they were compatible!?

Nevertheless I will write to the mothership next week, just to get to
know why everythings works fine in the IDE but not in a runtime.

> Am 30.12.2020 um 16:09 schrieb Klaus major-k <kl...@major-k.de>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently working on a stack in LC 5.x for a customer.
> This stack only loads another stack from a server and displays it.
>
> Works fine in the IDE, but I get this error when trying this in the
> standalone, alle externals etc. are in fact present.
> The error reads:
> Cannot connect
> error error:1407742E:SSL
> routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1
> alert protocol version
> Maybe this is a mismatch between the SSL version on the server
> and the SSL version in LC5.x?
> But then it should also not work in the IDE!? This is very strange.
> Any insights and workarounds, if any, are very welcome, thanks!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major