I’m looking to understand, find references, and hopefully *examples* of a stack
with html, css, JavaScript, JSON and JavaScript libraries that are stored
internal to the stack.
Some files must be modified by the user, others are untouched by user data, but
included via <script> tags in the html.

The stack will need to allow access, via LC fields, to variables in the JS
libraries to define the server and authentication data specific to the user.

The user will be filling in a form in the html, so that should be stored and
modifiable by the user.

The immediate need is to keep the code internal to the stack, to provide a
single file solution.

Questions for the list:
1) How is storing HTML in a text field or variable different from setting a
property?

2) Do I need to assemble the HTML, CSS, and JavaScript into a single object
then set the HTMLtext of the browser widget?

3) what examples or references are relevant for LC 9.6? I can go quite far back
in the list, on the discussion boards or in the learning materials; but I don’t
see good guidance for new features that have replaced old techniques.

Sent from my iPhone,
Brian Duck