Hi Matthias,

With sharing I mean like the iOS share sheet.
A bit like using the mergPop with mergPopActivity but then with .WAV files.

I got it working with 'mobileComposeMail (with an attachment)' but in this
way you need to have an actived mailacoount on your iOS device.
And mailaccounts are not present on the iOS devices that will be used.

greetings,

William