Bill,

i've just checked the release notes of 9.0.x
The release notes of 9.0.2 contain updated information about this topic and an
enhanced script example.
opencard scripts should also be adjusted.
https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_0_2/LiveCodeNotes-9_0_2.pdf

Please excuse me for pointing to 9.0.1rc1 release notes yesterday.

Regards
Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe