On Jul 28, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Michael Kann wrote:

> Andre,
>
> Thanks for the info. It looks like you can use either the old irev server or
> the new liveCodeServer server, depending on the file extension you use.

Cool! I've contacted the developer who makes Textastic
(http://www.textasticapp.com/) an awesome iOS source-code editor for the iPad,
to update his syntax colorization to support LiveCode files with .lc and .irev
extensions. It *currently* supports LiveCode with a ".lcs" extension, but that
was way back at the beginning when there wasn't an official extension for
text-based LC files.

I'll let everyone know when the update to Textastic accepts the new
extensions...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: k...@sonsothunder.com