DGText will only contain data for the columns you have defined in the Datagrid
properties. If your dgData array keys have no matching columns it will still
populate the dgData but dgText will return empty. This is why I avoid using
dgText at all anymore.

I have also noticed that if one of the row arrays in the dgData is empty then
that can bork the data grid. You have to set the dgData to empty to get rid of
it.

Bob S

On Mar 25, 2021, at 5:44 AM, Craig Newman via use-livecode