On Friday, July 29, 2011 12:04:49 PM Roger Eller wrote:
> running natively on brand new i7 machines with high-end
> video cards.

The Hackintosh is not a great secret, and indeed there is no reason for OS X
not to run beautifully on non-
Apple hardware once the issues of booting and certain drivers are overcome, but
the question was regarding
performance within a virtual machine. I do not suffer any serious degree of
slowness running any OS inside a
virtual machine here. I don't particularly encourage the venture proposed by
the OP, and am very disturbed by
the preoccupation of the author of the article he references with avoided
paying what are legitimate fees, but
my experience does not support your prediction. I think the sort of statement
you make presents unwarranted
discouragement to those who may otherwise find virtualization a very useful and
convenient tool for certain
purposes.

What I find most curious about the original post, is how does the OP propose to
implement this if he cannot
also test it? It makes me think of a post I saw the other day in a forum, "Here
fishy fishy..."

Best,

Warren