Hi Matthias!

Works like a charm -- didn't even occur to me to check the server variable for IP. (yeah, amateur!)

Thank you.

Tim Selander
Tokyo

On 2021.05.04 16:48, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
Hi Tim,

you can use the array variable $_SERVER for it. The variable contains the CGI
interface related variables, along with any HTTP_* variables that are available.

$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR] contains the remote ip address.

Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

Am 04.05.2021 um 06:30 schrieb Tim Selander via use-livecode