yes, just saw the new changes. It felt like going on a scavenge hunt.

So they’re basically changing a lot in terms of license and offering, that came
out a bit unexpected but I am happy with the changes. Did some math there and
it will cost me a bit more than I’m currently paying to get all features I
want. But, if I get only the features I actually need, then it becomes cheaper.
:-) so, I guess this is good, it allows us to add stuff to our licenses as they
become needed.

Also looking forward to the changes in LiveCode 10, specially M1 runtimes.