> Bob Sneidar via use-livecode Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:07:53 -0700
>
> Sorry, no love. I made the change as you suggested, but the behavior property
> of the object still retains the bnGuides behavior.

Bob,
I assume that the behavior that sticks was added after you made the changes to
bnGuides and that it is not a behavior that was added before you made the
changes to bnGuides.
Maybe a short test with a new stack and a couple of controls that you inspect
via Navigator while in Browse Mode.

Then I will have to investigate further because in my testing bnGuides does not
add a behavior to a control when in "Browse" mode and Navigator or the Project
Browser selects a control as a feedback for the target.

Kind regards
Bernd