Thanks Ralph. But usually in that situation LC saves, then does a build and
then tries to hand that off to the simulator that times out because it is still
using it without issue (not with the current setup software versions, but
previously). In this case, with the sim opened clicking on Test just causes LC
to save the stack and nothing else. After that, nada!

Mark