Hello Mike,

I believe you should be able to use Xcode 12.5 with LiveCode on MacOS 12.x.

LC does not actually use Xcode, it just needs the iOS SDKs and some command
line tools. So the following should work:

1. Download Xcode 12.5.xip from Apple's downloads area
2. Expand the .xip file
3. Run in the Terminal: sudo xcode-select -s /path/to/Xcode12.5.app, e.g.
sudo xcode-select -s /Users/mike/Xcodes/Xcode12.5.app
4. Run in the Terminal: sudo xcode-select --install
5. In the LC Prefs, add the path to Xcode12.5. Remove other paths to
Xcode13, if any.
6. Try to build an iOS standalone

Yes, it is quite likely. We plan to add support for Xcode13.1 in LC 9.6.6
RC-1, and then merge this to LC 10.0 DP-2.

Kind regards,
Panos