Wow. This is even weirder.
There was an error in the card script, but the debugger did not pop up for
that, unless I put in a breakpoint statement, first. Once the breakpoint
statement triggers, even if you just continue execution after, when the
error occurs, the debugger will pop up.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 11:15 AM Mike Kerner <mikeker...@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> I'm getting an execution error at line n/a (Object: unknown color)
> the debugger then throws up the card script, but the pointer is not
> pointing at anything.
>
> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."