On 12/17/21 12:51 PM, RobEppich via use-livecode wrote:
First question is how to turn off remote debugging as might would compete with
the port that I use for epsiTalk inBusiness and if the remote debugging is
still opening a socket in a standalone. Also, isn’t this open socket for
rermote debugging a security risk?

Remote debugging, by default, is only available if you have cabled your device to the computer and used the Test button to install an app. It is not included in standalones unless you specifically select it in the Inclusions pane in Standalone Settings.

I don't think it's much of a security risk because unless you include it manually, no one but you and your computer has access to it. I have to say, I don't know how I ever got along without it.