It is nice to know that HyperCard stacks can still be opened.   I had opened a
HyperCard stack of an application that I had created in LiveCode ~ 6.x and for
the most part it worked,  A few fixes were needed and I was good to go.  That
HyperCard stack was the basis for an LC application I am still updating.  There
is still HyperTalk scripts from long ago hidden in various objects in my
application.  I can usually tell by how I named my variables — no prefixes,
that and using way too many unquoted literals.

Martin Koob