Strange behavior.

When you say disappear, are they missing from Project Browser?
This shouldn’t be happening  but… I have “lost” things when a graphic “changed”
levels and ended up in front of other elements. Also wondering if something is
getting messed up with top level. Are you setting it anywhere

Sent from Jim's iPhone XR
Please excuse brevity, typos and errors