To anyone that cares, I think I got tmc2 working with behavior stacks and
Levure. I can't release the code, since the base project is copyright, but
if you're interested, I can tell you what I did (then hopefully someone
else can make it better).

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 5:41 AM scott--- via use-livecode <
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> I have not been modding tmc2 but I do still use some of those slick
> objects. (I have modded a few of the gauges in Scott's older tmgauges
> project.  :- )
>
> > On Dec 27, 2021, at 8:24 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
> use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
> >
> > tmc2 still gives me better ui's than native widgets do.
> > i have been messing with it for a while, including experimenting with
> > breaking it into SOS's to see if i can get it to play nicely with levure.
> > today's conversation about keyboards on mobile reminded me that it would
> be
> > good to add some of those properties.
> > has anyone else been modding/hacking tmc2?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."