Hi all.

I am trying to incorporate Excel_Lib into a project. There is a command to open
a spreadsheet with Excel on a Mac, and ONLY Macs can use this command. It looks
however like the library works with Windows too.

My issue is that I am getting an error, "XCELLibErr: Not authorized to send
Apple events to Microsoft Excel." So first, is there an easy way, like a shell
command to do this? And then if not, is using this library dependent on Apple
events on a Mac?

Bob S