Oh yes, that is what I read. Got my wires crossed.

It's interesting that you found that Excel was running hidden. My hangups in
the past may just have been that I was getting some kind of dialog but couldn't
see it because the app was hidden. I say that because when I tried to shut down
my Windows 7 VM earlier, it indicated that Excel was running, even though there
was no visible window.

Bob S