I want to allow selection of some images from my Mac Photos library and show
them as “referenced” images in a LiveCode stack.  Is there an efficient way to
do this?
What would be great is to open Photos, drag images from there to my LiveCode
stack, and record in LiveCode the file location of the original image.  But
this seems not to work from within Photos, only with images that have been
exported (e.g., I can drag exported images from my desktop to a LiveCode stack
and get the dragData[“files”]).
Is there any way from within Photos to gain access to the file locations for
convenient use by LiveCode?
David Epstein