Certainly not round these parts: the IDE "we know and love" is still in place.

Best, Richmond.

On 1.06.22 17:35, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
I think you are probably referring to the special prototype dp-4 with the single window
IDE in testing. This is not as yet "in the wild". This has only so far been
made available to the attendees for LCG 22/23 Feature Focus sessions.

In case anyone is confused.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

On 1 Jun 2022, at 15:20, Mike Kerner via use-livecode