Something must have changed or you use a debugging method different from mine. Red dot breakpoints do not work in script only stacks because those stacks have no custom properties, which is where breakpoints are kept. I couldn't get scripted breakpoints to work either but I may have forgotten to save correctly.
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com