I still have a system running High Sierra and one running El Capatan. I can test on either of those.

On 6/27/2022 8:26 AM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
Hi,
is there anyone on the list still using macOS 10.10 and would be willing to
test 2 or 3 sample apps for me.
The apps are just with one answer dialog.

There seems to be a problem with standalones under macOS 10.10 that were code
signed with a Mac with Apple cpu (M1/M2).

The results of the testing would me help to enhance my LC Notarizing lesson.

Regards,
Matthias