On 7/8/22 16:49, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
Well I disabled encryption alltogether, sending and receiving an encoded array
instead. Upon trying to decode I still get an error, and looking at what I get
back, it LOOKS like an encoded array. They is just something wrong with the
data. Curiously, if I just send and receive plain text it works every time.

Not sure what "looks like" an encoded array should mean.
When you encode an array you get binary data. You can't treat it like text.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com