We are open. Yesterday was a bank holiday in Scotland yes. We don't work at
weekends. I have a fair bit to catch up on and I'm not at my usual desk owing
to some family issues hence cannot answer the phone. I see your ticket and it
is going to get a response very shortly... I am nearing it in the queue.

:)

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine