You can have that. You don't need a message.

Too many possibilities to try to anticipate in a list email. Give me a call and let's discuss. I'll bet in under 20 minutes you'll be fired up and crafting the styling subsystem of your dreams.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems

Bob Sneidar wrote:

Yes but I had more in mind then display properties like font size and style.

Bob S

On Sep 6, 2022, at 15:30 , Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at