I just checked here with a script i am using for years to provide the download
of a csv file and it still works with Version 15.6 (17613.3.9.1.5).
Is that the newest version?

This is my script:

put header "Content-Type: application/text"
put header "Content-Length:" & the number of chars of tFileContent
put new header "Content-Disposition: attachment; FileName=" & tFileName
put URL("file:" & tFileContent)

The only difference i see is, that i have    put new header instead of put
header