Well, IDEALLY I would like a way that does not involve a lookup list, but I do
not think that is possible. I already downloaded an official list of time zones
in the proper format, and their standard and savings time offsets. That should
be close enough. Another thing I can do is in a settings pane, offer up a list
of time zones and have the user select the correct one before iCalendar support
is enabled. Easy enough.

Bob S

On Sep 14, 2022, at 09:43 , J. Landman Gay via use-livecode