Hard to say what became of that particular group from so long ago, and given how blockchain use cases have expanded in the years since it can be challenging just identifying what types of blockchain integrations would be most useful with a GUI toolkit like LC.

I've started dipping my toe in the waters of Solidity as one way to explore this space. But it's such a vast space...

What are you working on, and what do you need?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems

Rich Harrison wrote:

I was doing some research and came across this
old post from 2016.

Whatever happened to the research group you
guys formed?  Did anything happen?  If so,
where did you archive the stuff?

Thanks,

Rick

On Aug 20, 2016, at 5:17 AM, David Bovill <david at viral.academy <mailto:david at